Setup instructions for Windows 7
These are setup instructions from scratch for a Windows 7 single-machine configuration.
- Install numpy and scipy. There are a number of ways to do this:
- Easy, but work best without another Python install
- Recommended: Python(x,y) (http://code.google.com/p/pythonxy/wiki/Downloads)
- EPD (a free version is available here: http://www.enthought.com/products/epd_free.php)
- A bit more complicated, but works with existing Python distribution
- Install numpy from here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/numpy/files/
- Install scipy from here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/scipy/files/
- Install RabbitMQ: http://www.rabbitmq.com/download.html (requires Erlang)
- You will need
make. Installing Python(x,y) above will install this for you.
easy_install celery django-celery